dimanche, novembre 28, 2004

senseless kindness

I am full of pasta and scallops and spininch (highly reccomended on cold damp nights) and ben harper is playing from the kitchen. And someone else is doing the dishes. This is a moment to perfect to let go without notice.

As was opening the door in the middle of a term paper to a choice of swiss chocolate or cigarette.

Or perfectly timed tea and croissants.

Lately, though my life has been insane with school, I've found myself having the best of times with my friends. So much laughter.

Maybe it is because the semester is almost over and I can relax a little and breathe. And sleep. I think life is evening out.

Stuff that's been on my mind:
-next year: what to do, where to go... India, Neasa? Africa?
-the utility of introducing a bass player into the newly found equilibrium
-topic for my seminar paper
-how quiet the house will be at christmas without Timothy. How much I am going to miss him
-how glad I am that Timothy is getting out of Kelowna
-how much I love "petoncles"
-new pillows.
-red wine

Aucun commentaire: