mercredi, janvier 12, 2005

broken things

It's been a bad couple of days for keeping things together.

My headphones lost an ear piece.

My christmas present watch from my brother fell out of my jeans pocket when I hung them up to dry off the cuffs. The glass face which protects the hands dislodged itself and when I tried to play Miss Fixit, I cracked the glass.

A particularly out-of-left-field and shattering arguement with someone who is becoming quite dear to me left my (already shaky) peace of mind jarred.

The death of a friend of friends in a skiing accident. I didn't know him at all, but it's still tragic and horrible. And those of us who have lost other people (such a lame euphamism: "lost" for death... as though those of us left living have absent mindedly misplaced our loved ones) are grieving Chris and mourning our private sorrows.

Days, I guess are like this: fragile.





1 commentaire:

claire a dit...

le weekend... has been spent mostly procrastinating. or do you mean next weekend, the 22/23?

I did have monster choir rehearsals which left me in much the same state as snowboarding left you...

yes. Ninn.

you are doing well?