vendredi, octobre 15, 2004

le tired...

...then take a nap- and then fire zeee missiles!!!

no profound musings today. patati, patata...

such long days, thursdays... but the somehow I like the feeling of total and complete exhaustion at the end. Where I drag my carcass home up St. Laurent from the metro station, through all the people out to start their weekends at 10:30 on a Thursday, and into my tiny house. Collapse into chair. Relish inactivity. Savouring the feeling of my muscles relaxing, the tautness easing, becoming human puddle.

Apparently, I may be gainfully employed by tomorrow afternoon. In a kitchen, (will I ever escape... probably not...) and in a hysterical twist, I seem to have enough experience that I have to do an audition shift for them to see how competent I really am. Jordan and Timothy: you can stop having fits of laughter any time! It is a little Italian cafe, and after a day of work tomorrow I will have a much better idea of what I am getting into. Pizzas by the look of things, and probably salads and sandwiches. Really, I never will escape!

The chicken stock made good soup. And Justine and I ate the rest of the pie... well, mostly I did. But she helped a great deal. And since there is enough pumpkin for 3 more pies... we will be eating it forever!

Finally, an A on a response paper. Bane of my existance has been (temporarily) lifted.

Aucun commentaire: